Who We Are
Every ONE Free is a faith-based, community group dedicated to eliminating human trafficking in Pomona and the Inland Valley by raising awareness, preventing exploitation and serving survivors.
We were formed in conjunction with Oasis USA and are a ministry of Purpose Church Pomona. Our motivation to abolish modern-day slavery comes from the example of Jesus who came to free the oppressed and give new life. Labor trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of children (sex trafficking) plagues our city. But we want this to end. Our vision is to see our city traffick free!
The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor. – Luke 4:18-19
What We Do
Raising awareness about the issue of human trafficking in Pomona and the Inland Valley.
- Human Trafficking Awareness Month in January
- Introduction to Human Trafficking classes
- Law enforcement presentations
- 40 Days for Freedom (Prayer & Fasting for Victims of Human Trafficking)
- Fair Trade Chocolate Fondue parties to educate about slavery and chocolate
- Fair Trade Bazaar: Fair trade goods and items made by trafficking survivors
Preventing commercial sexual exploitation (sex trafficking) of minors.
- Monthly outreach and special events to local girls at a group home
- Awareness poster campaign in all Pomona Unified School District middle schools and high schools
- Prevention Curriculum presentations in local schools
- Training for medical providers
Sponsoring education and classes for survivors.
- Freedom Bags provided to survivors
- Partnerships with other organizations
Educate yourself and intercede for the victims of this injustice by joining our mailing list and getting regular prayer updates.
Trafficking can only happen in the dark. Help shine light and bring attention to these atrocities in whatever networks, institutions and social circles you are a part of.
Every dollar brings us closer to eliminating human trafficking in Pomona and the Inland Valley. Contribute financially, and find out more about how to make your own Freedom Bag for someone in need.